Menu

Scheduling WWE3

athena1277

For WWE 1&2, we would always do 2 "days" or lessons at one time and therefore only doing WWE twice a week. This year I figured would probably be a good time to spread it out to 4 days as it is written. So one week in, I'm not liking it. I want to go back to the way we did it last year, but then I worry that maybe dd won't get the most out of it when it's not every day.

Is it ok to do double lessons twice a week, or do I really need to spread it out to 4 days?

We're still generally doing WWE3 twice a week with roughly two lessons at a time. Exceptions are when there's a really long dictation or on day 3 when we do narration and dictation together.

If it ain't broke.... ;)

Is it ok to do double lessons twice a week, or do I really need to spread it out to 4 days?

I think as long as your child is progressing without undue frustration and is gaining in ability, whatever you do is fine. For us, WWE3 was a step up, and I slowed down a little (doing even half sessions 7 days a week), and then sped up until we met the next "step up", where we might spend one day just learning the meaning and pronunciation of all the big words, and THEN the next day going back and doing the narration.