Menu

Finished Day 3 of HOD!

KeriJ

Love, love, love it! both myself and the kids! I've combined my 3rd and 1st grader in Beyond. My first grader does it all as written. My 3rd grader does the right side of Bigger and some additional independent work. Even my 3 year old tags along with the history reading, activities box and Bible time.

Our homeschool days are like night and day compared to last year. and I'm not constantly second guessing myself as to whether or not we have covered everything.

Again: love, love, love it!!!:) Thank you to those who suggested it and answered questions on other threads!!

We will be starting Beyond in a few days. We did the sample week that is posted online before deciding to sell books, and buy what we needed. Well that week was a hit and dd was not happy when it ended. My manual was supposed to arrive today, but I guess it will be late. Recon I should stalk the mail girl? Maybe I can find her number in the phone book! :lol: