Menu

Algebra 1 Foerester Where do I find the tests?

I have not used this yet, but I have the teacher book and it refers to the end chapter tests as a review and I am assuming the class would get a different test the next day. It also tells to give another test about half-way through each chapter which I will probably make up my own and treat as a quiz. I think in the homeschool setting that the tests in the book would be fine.

So the book that I purchase on amazon is the student manual and not the teacher's manual?

You should be able to find both the student and teacher manuals used on Amazon or other websites. I got both that way - I hear the TM is "nice" but not "necessary". What is more useful, apparently, is the Solutions Manual which can only be found (unless you are really lucky) on the Oasis (publisher's) site. I just ordered mine. It said it was out of stock and they didn't know when they were getting more, but I ordered it anyway, then I just got an email saying it had shipped. So hopefully it's coming... ?