Menu

HELP-I had found a site with lots of free notebooking pages and lost it!

HappyGrace

It had all different types of notebook pages-different size boxes for pictures and text, etc.

I think it may have had some specific to history but I'm not sure about that.

It was good for older kids-I was going to have dd11 use it with MOH2 and 3 rather than making memory cards for each topic.

WOW thanks those MOH ones are great but unfortunately they are only a few for MOH2 and 3. Rats, that would have been PERFECT!

The GuestHollow ones are good for generic-thanks, and I guess I'll have to just use the Donna Young ones too.

I wish I had more specific ones!

Thanks, Quiv-I WISH I could use Daisy's; alas, I am doing MOH 2 and 3 in Biblioplan order so it wouldn't work out to use hers.

Although at this point I am considering using them and just cutting them out (each topic as a section) and having her write them in the order we do them and glue them on another page in our order!

Found this EXCELLENT one and I'm posting in hopes it will help someone else too:

http://highland.hitcho.com.au/tog2.htm#week4

Scroll up or down once you get there; it's specific to Mid Ages/Ren/Ref but if you go to the home page there is Ancients, etc., too.

This is fantasitc! I would love to see something like that for year 3!!! OMG!!!!:drool5:

It had all different types of notebook pages-different size boxes for pictures and text, etc.

I think it may have had some specific to history but I'm not sure about that.

It was good for older kids-I was going to have dd11 use it with MOH2 and 3 rather than making memory cards for each topic.

I once found a nice page with directions for making notebooking pages using your word processing program. The nice thing was that you could save your work as a base file before dressing it up with clipart. Then when you needed something for some unusual topic or time period, it was just a matter of finding a piece of clipart (or even leaving it blank), rather than searching for more notebooking pages.

My computer's acting up, but I think I just searched for "how to make notebooking pages".