6 yo daughter, 1st grade

Math Mammoth 1B/2A

FLL 1

WWE 1

AAS 2

SOTW 2

Noeo Science Physics 1

Piano

Am I missing anything major? (besides PE--I'll be signing them up for something this fall, probably gymnastics or soccer). We'll probably also throw in some Classical Kids and an art lesson or two on the fly.

You can use copywork and narrations for handwriting. This is all, I use once my children can form their letters and copy a short sentence or two.

Thanks! I think that's pretty much what I'll do with my 6 yo. She'd like to do cursive like her big brother, but I am insisting that she get printing down first (she's still doing things like throwing capital letters into the middle of words and making letters uneven sizes).

Sorry, I'm just getting back to this post. I used Mavis Beacon typing; we had to have something that would work on Mac. It seems to have done pretty well, not as much fun as other programs, but the kids seem to be progressing. As far as the handwriting, I'm just letting my dd's WWE1 work count towards that. I may add something else, but with all the other subjects we're doing this year I'm sure we'll be doing enough writing for her skills to improve.