Menu

Don't you just hate it when you say something...

:lol:

If it helps to know this' date=' I'd quote all your posts, and add lots these guys :lol:, on the forum game thread, but I'm always afraid to reply too much as I have a tendency to kill unsuspecting threads. :tongue_smilie:

You have a great sense of humor!!! :)[/quote']

You can come over and kill my threads anytime!!! :D I love your posts!

Just remember - you only kill the thread when you are the one with the absolute, most intelligent post of the entire thread, and no one dares compete! ;)

You know, Lucinda, I can! And you have a very special way of sharing it! I LOVE being here! :001_smile:

It's also a great place for a laugh, a tear, a prayer, a new way of seeing things.

Why thank you! That's a great compliment. :001_smile:

I love being here too! I could not homeschool successfully without this forum.

Blessings,

Lucinda

Just remember - you only kill the thread when you are the one with the absolute, most intelligent post of the entire thread, and no one dares compete! ;)

I LIKE this way of thinking! If we always remember to look at it this way, we'd never feel like a loser threadkiller ever, ever again!

Blessings,

Lucinda

Seeeee!!! I knew someone would finally recognize my genius someday! Others may say those common words, but there is a special way that I type them that makes all the difference! ;)

Thanks Maverick_Mom for seeing that difference! :D

ETA: You are so funny!!! It really made me ROFL when I saw your post!!!! YOU are the witty genius! I am the lowly wanna-be! :)

Thank you, but ... I used to joke that I had killed so many threads, there was a picture of me on the Most Wanted list at the Post Office. :D

really intelligent, or really funny, or really clever on these boards and no one quotes you? What's up with that?!? ;)

I can never figure out why everyone else does not recognize how insightful or witty my comment was! I eagerly look back at the threads where I posted, and no one has quoted me yet? How can they miss my brilliance? :lol:

It's taken me 30+ hours to muster up the confidence to reply to this thread (since you posted yesterday morning), because I don't feel worthy... My posts...just...pale in comparison to yours. They lack that certain "je ne sais quoi" that you so effortlessly bring to these boards.

I finally overcame my trepidation and decided to join in the throngs of posters confirming your brilliance and sheer genius.

Thank you for being here. Truly.

/sarc :D

P.S.: I do enjoy your posts immensely. :)

really intelligent, or really funny, or really clever on these boards and no one quotes you? What's up with that?!? ;)

I can never figure out why everyone else does not recognize how insightful or witty my comment was! I eagerly look back at the threads where I posted, and no one has quoted me yet? How can they miss my brilliance? :lol:

Love it! Thanks for the laugh!! :lol::001_smile::D

"je ne sais quoi"

:)

Oh my! Now I'm intimidated! What does that mean???? Wow! French!? Right? You are so smart and clever, putting French into your post! How could I ever compete????

I am so unworthy! :svengo:

Not to mention, your English wording in your post is so eloquent! Wow! :D

(Seriously - what does that mean? After all, I wouldn't want my French-ignorance to stand in the way of me understanding a compliment! ;))

Edited by lovelaughs_times_three

(Seriously - what does that mean? After all, I wouldn't want my French-ignorance to stand in the way of me understanding a compliment! ;))

LOL... "Je ne sais quoi" = "I don't know what". It's when a quality is so indescribable (much like your message board brilliance) that words fail.

I'd like to note that I've now quoted you a few times (thanks for the "return quote"!). I feel validated, and hope that you do too. :D