Menu

Who's on Google+?

Before I sign up, I have a question:

When people from one circle respond to a post you make public, can everyone in other circles see it?

This is the whole reason I left FB--I could NOT keep my family/professional separate, and things family would say were completely inappropriate for my professional connections to see.

If the post is public, then everyone can see it and the comments.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more question....

Someone mentioned that Google+ shows your email address to everyone. Can you select whichever email address you want your responses to go to, or will responses automatically go to the email address of the account you signed up under?

I ask because, as I mentioned, I want to keep personal/professional separate, and I use different email addresses for those.

One more question....

Someone mentioned that Google+ shows your email address to everyone. Can you select whichever email address you want your responses to go to, or will responses automatically go to the email address of the account you signed up under?

I ask because, as I mentioned, I want to keep personal/professional separate, and I use different email addresses for those.

I don't think mine is visible. In fact, it's so easy to privatize and personalize each and every thing on there, I actually quite like it.