Menu

Gee, Thanks Dear!

Wolf and I are finally going out for dinner at the Keg. I've only had this gc for MONTHS :lol:

So, I'm scrounging for something to wear. Trying on some prepregnancy dresses to see if they fit. I show Wolf, and he says, "Yeah, it fits. Doesn't look like the seam is going to rip out." :001_huh:

Gee, thanks Dear. I may swoon with such heady compliments! :tongue_smilie:

Charming!

Hey, you've got it? Flaunt it!!!!!:D

Problem is, certan aspects of my anatomy are a wee bit more...enlarged...than the original designer intended to fit in the neckline :lol:

All ppl are going to notice are bOOks and belly :lol:

:lol::lol:

:grouphug:

All I can say is that man is so lucky to be alive! :tongue_smilie:

I know, right? After almost getting lobotomized by a golf club last wknd after the comments he and his buddy were making, you'd figure he'd learn...

Honestly, its like living in a sitcom around here. :lol:

I know, right? After almost getting lobotomized by a golf club last wknd after the comments he and his buddy were making, you'd figure he'd learn...

I am just loving all these little posts over the last few weeks where Wolf keeps stepping in "it"! I'm also loving your wonderful attitude about it!

I am just loving all these little posts over the last few weeks where Wolf keeps stepping in "it"! I'm also loving your wonderful attitude about it!

Cheryl, its honestly the way we communicate on a normal basis. We tease the daylights out of each other. :D SpecialMama comes over, and compares it to dinner theatre :lol: I used to post a lot of our comments back and forth in another group, but was accused of making it up, so I learned not to post about our back and forth :lol:

Have a fun "date night"

Thanks!

LOL. DW and I have gotten comments that we are like a sitcom couple.