Menu

A small group on the hs/self ed board have been planning a discussion of the book Les Miserables.

If you'd like to join in, come join the social group Les Miserables Discussion Group.

I think we'll start with a pace of about one "book" per week (about 40-60 pages) and see if that is too fast or too slow. So try to read book one An Upright Man by July 1.

I just may! My children's piano teacher just finished reading it and we were talking about it on Wednesday. I've never read it and it intrigued me. It seems serendipitous that you would start a group to discuss it days later.

I see it is available on Project Gutenberg in e-book format. Is there any way of knowing what translation this is and if it's any good, I wonder?

I put up a new thread for discussing book 1 - An Upright Man. Never too late to join in with us reading and discussing the book.

I had put Friday as a goal for reading this section, but wanted to put up a couple discussion questions in case I forget over the weekend. No one is behind.

• 1 year later...