Menu

My son passed his road test, and will soon be a fully licensed driver!

:party::party::party:

Thank goodness that's over!

Now we just need to get to the DMV. He will soon experience his very first time waiting in line at the DMV (forgot his birth certificate or we would have done it today.). They grow up so fast! :001_unsure:

So far, I have managed to get all of the kids out of the house before they got their driver's license. Their father taught them to drive but they didn't get their actual license until they left home. The next one in line informs me that that will not be the cae with her. I guess I am going to have to teach her. ;)

So far, I have managed to get all of the kids out of the house before they got their driver's license. Their father taught them to drive but they didn't get their actual license until they left home. The next one in line informs me that that will not be the cae with her. I guess I am going to have to teach her. ;)

He is one who would have been perfectly happy never to drive. He's a college student, so it needed to happen sooner rather than later (We've been driving back and forth together all year.). He IS ready to do this on his own--whether or not he likes it. He's a good driver, has been driving almost 2 years on his learner's permit, and will be 18 this coming winter.

well aren't you a great mom! I freaked out when ds started to drive. I cried for days worrying about him getting into a wreck. I grew up in CA and was SO WORRIED about him driving in the winter.

I even posted here about it. I remember.

You're a great, supportive mom! I sure did try to hide my anxiety over ds driving. I could never sleep until he was safely home at night. WHEW!!! I'm SO glad i'm over that!!!:001_smile:

This thread WAS about me, wasn't it? ;):lol: