Menu

First house showing was tonight...

and they left us a note on our wipey board!!!!

"Thank you, We'll be back" with a smiley face!

Hubby and I are trying not to get excited about that! We are praying that this is going to be a quick sell!

Then I started thinking, what if this is like the guy on the first date who say's he'll call but has no intention of calling.

Think I need a glass of wine and to go to bed so I don't over analyze this!

I would be nervous too. There was a house we looked at and really, really liked, but we weren't prepared to put an offer on it. We still had to sell our house, and weren't up to speed on how to manage offering on one house while still needing to sell the other. So, since we didn't offer on that house, someone else did the same day and their offer was accepted.

Then....the sale fell through. It was actually the 4th time a sale had fallen through on that house. We got a phone call that the house was listed again, and would we like to go see it again? Guess where I'm sitting now? :D

ETA: Didn't mean this to sound discouraging. Probably mentioning house sales not going through was not a good thing to say. Sorry! It was good for us! :blush:

Edited by gardening momma