Menu

Remember the book written by the bagpiper?

Ballad of a Bagpiper, Whatever Blows Up Your Kilt by E.A. Channon

:scared: So far I have read the Preface and page 1 of the first chapter. The grammar and sentence structure are horrible. I put the book down last week and tried to pick it up again today but it makes my head hurt to read. I REALLY want to know what this man has to say but I don't know if I can get through the book. I'm discouraged from moving on to page 2. What happened to editing? And his bio says he is currently writing his next book. Eeek! I paid $11.95 for this. I bet SWB didn't thumb through this book. She would have fainted!

What happened to editing?

It is published by Eloquent/Strategic Publishing, which appears to be mostly self-publishing services (that is all they mention on their webpage anyway http://www.strategicpublishinggroup.com/ ). There might not have been a real editor.

(I was looking at Amazon, and I just realized all the reviews, which are positive, are from the same few weeks before the publication date:001_huh:)

Let us know if you make it through the book!

ETA: The publisher sounded familiar, in a not completely good sort of way. I wonder where I heard of them?

Edited by Rai B.