Menu

Is there a cheaper way to get Visual Link Spanish?

mazakaal

I talked with VL directly last week and found out the following. The VL Spanish for sale on Amazon is version 4.8 which is now discontinued. They updated to version 5.0 about a month ago. Call them directly and they will give you a demo of 5.0 as it seems to be much improved version. I called and asked about a 10% homeschool discount code I had seen then asked what their very best price would be and they gave the new version to me for $99.99. It will arrive this week.

If you download the free demo, they will start sending you offers for special pricing.

Hmmm. I did download the free demo, but never got any special offers.

I'll try contacting them. $99.99 is better than $119, but I'm not sure if it's so much better to justify $20 more than the older Amazon version. I'll give them a ring. Thanks.

Hmmm. I did download the free demo, but never got any special offers.

I'll try contacting them. $99.99 is better than $119, but I'm not sure if it's so much better to justify $20 more than the older Amazon version. I'll give them a ring. Thanks.

Ask them about the differences between v 4.8 and 5.0 when you call as the updated version has substantial improvements with an entirely new interface, etc. They actually sent me both versions to download. An email offer came about 3 days later. It was still $119.99, but they included 5 free gifts with it. When I called to ask for their very best deal for homeschoolers, I got the $100 price and the free gifts. In my opinion, it was worth the extra $20 to get updated version as new editions always bode better for resell. She said it can be resold if you completely remove it from your computer. When that time comes, I'll call to get specific instructions so I do it all correctly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to thank everyone! I had to wait until we got paid to order. The 30SALE discount code was no longer valid, so I phoned and asked if they could offer any other discounts. She gave it to me for $89.99! So, if anyone else is thinking of purchasing this, it's definitely worth it to call for further discounts.