Menu

Pendragon? Book Series by D.J. MacHale

I am just wondering if anyone has a child who has read or is reading the Pendragon series. My 4th grade daughter loved the first book and although I was a little surprised by some of the content, I know she loved all the adventure that the story offered. She completed the first book in about 5 days and is ready for book 2.

Does anyone have experience with this series?

• 2 years later...
Guest Gawainsonic

Its fine honestly hearing "damn" is the least of your worries in 4th grade and sheltering a kid will only affect them for the worse for anything like the Real World

Its fine honestly hearing "damn" is the least of your worries in 4th grade and sheltering a kid will only affect them for the worse for anything like the Real World

Resurrecting an old thread just to criticize parents for choosing to give their children quality books and not garbage is a *really* poor way to introduce yourself on a home schooling forum.

Oh, and my kids are quite familiar with the "Real World," they have been to Walmart. :tongue_smilie: