Menu

Land's End jeans for girls, I am looking for higher rise..

I've just been buying dd's jeans at Wal-Mart because she is so hard on jeans and it's not worth it to me.

My problem - she's got plumber's crack! I think the rise is too low in these cheap jeans. I am wondering if the Land's End ones are higher. Your experiences?

Have you tried the Mereno ones from Target. I'm probably misspelling them, but they are affordable and more durable and don't have the crack issue as badly as walmart.

Lands End has the virtual models where you can try on their products on your personal virtual model. Might try it.

I was going to suggest boy jeans as well. That is what I am buying for my dd. You can always try the Land's End. If they don't work you can return them to the nearest Sears store for a refund. It is easy. I have done that several times myself.

My daughter will only wear Lands End jeans. I spent so much money trying to find a cheaper brand that she would wear and I should have just bought Lands End instead of wasting $$$$. I can usually find good quality used on Ebay and not spend much more than I would at Walmart.

But yes, I could not find any jeans in local stores that did not slide down.

My daughter will only wear Lands End jeans. I spent so much money trying to find a cheaper brand that she would wear and I should have just bought Lands End instead of wasting $$$$. I can usually find good quality used on Ebay and not spend much more than I would at Walmart.

But yes, I could not find any jeans in local stores that did not slide down.

nm