Menu

I'm due two weeks from tomorrow

and I'm lacking energy and motivation to get anything done. Seriously, I am tired (and hungry/thirsty lol) and I absolutely lack motivation to get simple things done.

I'd honestly rather eat/sleep/cry and sit on the computer. I haven't packed a hospital bag, nor I have I started nesting. I'm afraid that I'll go into labor and the house will be trashed. Then I'll come home and feel badly about the house (that's how I am lol).

Just thought I'd come on here and confess. I realize that my body is getting ready to have a baby and I need to relax BUT ___________________.

Thanks for listening!

I always feel like that at the end of pregnancy, wondering if 'nesting' will happen, wanting to go to sleep and wake up 6 wks post partum...

Then, invariably, I get a burst of energy out of nowhere.

Take it easy, do a wee bit at a time, rest lots. What gets done, gets done, and what doesn't can always get done another time. I'd pack your bag, and call it good for today.

:grouphug:

:grouphug:

Be good to yourself today. You care for so many others, and soon, with a new baby in the house, you will have one more to care for that will need all of the love and attention you can manage.

Wishing you a healthy delivery and a healthy baby.

Oh, and get that extra sleep while you can.

--Duckens

whose 6mo baby STILL isn't sleeping through the night :D