Menu

can't leave feedback

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

that was probably just a temporary forum glitch.

To reply to a post, just click on "Reply" at the top of the thread, or below the post. You don't need ot copy the URL. Does that answer your question, or were you asking something else :tongue_smilie:

We can't "Like" a post as you would on Facebook, though.

i am trying to leave a postive feedback and it is telling me the URL is invalid? huh? I copy and paste the whole link from the toolbar.

Thanks

Robin in NJ

Hmmm... Robin, can you try again? I just attempted to leave feedback for you and it looked like it was going to go through just fine. You go to the person's profile you want to leave feedback for, view feedback, then submit feedback, and you will get a form to fill out. It was working for me just fine.

ETA: Okay, I see... I just tried to leave feedback for a buyer of mine and I got an error message too. You have to have the original URL for the thread where you bought or sold to that person. I did a search, found my selling thread, and copied it into that spot on the feedback form. Make sense?

Edited by i.love.lucy

that was probably just a temporary forum glitch.

To reply to a post, just click on "Reply" at the top of the thread, or below the post. You don't need ot copy the URL. Does that answer your question, or were you asking something else :tongue_smilie:

We can't "Like" a post as you would on Facebook, though.

Oh, I see, I misunderstood the question :blush:

• 1 month later...