Menu

Started Math Mammoth this week!

kandty

I have done MM twice this week with my first grader and he loves it. We are working on subtraction. I told my 4th grader that we will be starting MM today, and he was so happy. I didn't realize how much he disliked MUS! But, we started division today since we just finished MUS Gamma (we spent 2 years on it and he still only knows about half his x facts). He loved it and did more problems than I asked him to do. Everyone was smiles during math today! I am hoping this last! :D We went to the teacher store in our town yesterday and bought Hot Dot flash cards for multiplication and he is loving that. We went in, told the clerk what we needd to work on and I let Ds pick out what he wanted from the clerks suggestions. Right now I will try anything to help him learn his facts. May go back to get the state capital one too since he is liking this kind of drill! So, it has been a good school week and I wanted to share!!