Menu

VP Memory Work Class/ Anyone switched from CC to VP?

Hey There :)

So, my son has the VP cards memorized in CC order. I'm wondering what would happen if we switched to VP. I'm not sure what I want to do for next year. We LOVE SOTW, and will continue to use it for our co-op. Seriously, we LOVE history so much that we need other things to do!

I have thought of doing VP, I actually like VP Scholars program... (well, the look of it) I wish...wish... wish... that I could put the cards into CC order. He knows most of the cards... and since CC put them in purely chronological order, I think that would mess him up.

What history parts could I use of VP and actually "re-arrange" them to CC order?? I am not sure what we'll do as he gets older, so I want to have a strong foundation for him....

And.... The Memory Work Class on the Scholars Online Classes... Anyone know what's included in that??

Thanks

Hey Nayfies,

We've done CC for two years and my children are also doing VP history. They have not had any trouble at all separating the CC order from the VP order of the history cards. Both my boys were Memory Masters this year. Last year they did VPMARR in the VP live, online class. This year they're doing VP's self-paced Explorers to 1815.

Apparently, it is harder for us moms to deal with a CC order and a VP order than it is for our kids! :)

yvonne

Hey Nayfies,

We've done CC for two years and my children are also doing VP history. They have not had any trouble at all separating the CC order from the VP order of the history cards. Both my boys were Memory Masters this year. Last year they did VPMARR in the VP live, online class. This year they're doing VP's self-paced Explorers to 1815.

Apparently, it is harder for us moms to deal with a CC order and a VP order than it is for our kids! :)

yvonne

Oh Yvonne,

Please, please, share your thoughts on this self paced class.