Menu

Just Wanted to let Everyone on the Exercise Thread From a Few Weeks Ago Know ...

I passed my USAF Fitness Test!!! I ran a mile and a half in 18:18, did 16 pushups (from the toes! :glare:) and 30 crunches each within one minute, and my waist was at/below 29.5 inches. :D I got 87 out of 100 points. (Points for each activity calculated for my age group -- 50-54)

The bane of my existence is OVER for another year, YAY!!!

And only one more week to go, and this tour will be over, too. I haven't always had the energy to post when I get home at night, but most evenings I manage to find time to cruise around reading for awhile ...

Looking forward to having more time to read and post ... oh yes and hs with my ds!

Carol

Hi Beth,

I practiced doing lots of pushups from the knees for weeks before moving to just my toes -- and I've been lifting weights, too.

And its a good thing I only had to do 16 to get the max # of points for that section, because it literally was all I could manage!

Carol