Menu

Tornado warning again

Excitement is over for now. The tornado that touched down was only on the ground briefly, whatever that means. My son called and said he saw an actual funnel cloud but it never came to the ground. He thought it was rather neat. I told him to get inside asap, Kids LOL.

Thanks for the prayers.

Excitement is over for now. The tornado that touched down was only on the ground briefly, whatever that means. My son called and said he saw an actual funnel cloud but it never came to the ground. He thought it was rather neat. I told him to get inside asap, Kids LOL.

Thanks for the prayers.

It will be hitting us in about an hour.

It looks nasty back there. And my daughter left awhile ago to go to the store for something Mother's Day related. Her mother just wants her home.

I told my husband after we get pelted with huge hailstorms that are supposed to be coming, I get to pick out the new siding color. After the 99 storm I picked out my new siding and my husband and the contractor picked something else and it was halfway up before I discovered it!!!

But you know what I am the most worried about? Don't laugh. We have this bluebird house that is just sitting on the deck railing. We were waiting for Bobby to put the birdhouse up, but he never got around to it. Mom and Dad Bluebird got tired of waiting around, so they took up residence in the house where it sits. It is not attached to anything because we were afraid to touch it once they laid their eggs. I am scared the wind will take it and kill the babies.

It looks nasty back there. And my daughter left awhile ago to go to the store for something Mother's Day related. Her mother just wants her home.

I told my husband after we get pelted with huge hailstorms that are supposed to be coming, I get to pick out the new siding color. After the 99 storm I picked out my new siding and my husband and the contractor picked something else and it was halfway up before I discovered it!!!

But you know what I am the most worried about? Don't laugh. We have this bluebird house that is just sitting on the deck railing. We were waiting for Bobby to put the birdhouse up, but he never got around to it. Mom and Dad Bluebird got tired of waiting around, so they took up residence in the house where it sits. It is not attached to anything because we were afraid to touch it once they laid their eggs. I am scared the wind will take it and kill the babies.

I understand! Hopefully the storm will pass and you will be able to put the bird house up. :grouphug:

Well my mom lives in Russellville. I was just on the phone with her and you could hear the sirens going off in the back ground. Needless to say she hung up on me. I guess over buy Hector is getting it really bad. I know a lot of people over there.

I hope everyone stays safe and gets through these storms alright.

The thunder is starting here in NW MS. I just checked the radar, and there is a strong cell headed this way. If it maintains its current strength and path, it should be here within the hour. Ugh.

We decided against OK State because we didn't want to live in tornado alley. Who knew there was a "Dixie Alley"? :glare: