Menu

bauer_middle ages book

i am looking at the hisotry of the medieval work and wondering how to make it worthy of a credit for my daughter. She loves history and would like to use this as a spine. BUT there are no tests or guide etc. Does anyone know of a study guide or something that would help me make this worth a history credit.

thanks

pb

In the book she outlines a plan for using her history books as a spine at the high school level. Great books. Writing. Discussion. A research paper. It's all there.

I would look for the 3rd edition of TWTM at your library (high school section was updated) or pick up a copy at your local bookstore.

A ton of information there. Pages and pages. WAY too much to summarize here. :001_smile:

Peace,

Janice

In the book she outlines a plan for using her history books as a spine at the high school level. Great books. Writing. Discussion. A research paper. It's all there.

I would look for the 3rd edition of TWTM at your library (high school section was updated) or pick up a copy at your local bookstore.

A ton of information there. Pages and pages. WAY too much to summarize here. :001_smile:

Peace,

Janice

Well shut the front door. I have TWTM, but have only read the preschool/grammar sections as DD is just a little. I designed my very own self-education curriculum using SWB's books as spines, not knowing she had something outlined in TWTM. And I was all proud of myself for doing it on my own. :tongue_smilie:

Talk about re-inventing the wheel.... :svengo:

Off to read the REST of TWTM....