Menu

We had Tea Time today...

Sarah CB

No co-op today so we did Fine Arts Friday instead. We spent an hour drinking tea, eating cookies, reading poems, reading about the orchestra and doing picture study. I really enjoyed myself and the kids are off playing a song together after being inspired during tea time. I'm glad we took the time out to smell the tulips : )

I've got a picture and the resources we used on my blog.

oh, that sounds like fun! I just finished reading For the Children's Sake and I just loved the idea of a tea time in the afternoon and doing something like a nature or picture study...I'm really tempted to try and do that next year. I might have to try it out this summer and see how it goes.

We painted rocks using our Klutz painting rocks book and listened to audio stories online this afternoon. I think these sort of activities are some of my favorite things about being a homeschool mom. Moments that I will cherish and remember well because I was the one sharing them with my kids...not hearing about it from my boys at the end of a school day away!!