Menu

What are your fun family traditions? We...

We have high tea with my family every Sunday afternoon. I need to get off the computer and go scramble eggs and make scones! All relatives are invited... we'll have my mom, sister, bil, grandmother, step-grandad, and two cousins coming over in about two hours. We alternate houses, but it is something we look forward to each week.:cool:

Every Sunday we, me, dh, ds9, ds5 and dog, go for a family hike on our farm and "visit" our new additions, whether plants or animals.

Once a month, we skip our regular services and have "church outside" seeing God in nature. Usually we go hiking at a nearby state park. We bring our bibles and sometimes lunch and appreciate the Lord's work.

We usually also have family game night or movie night on Friday. Right now, dh and dss got John Wayne movies for xmas so we are watching those.

I love family time!

Adrianne

First & foremost, we share our faith w/ each other on Sundays and Wednesdays by going to church together!

Dh takes the boys to chess @ Balboa Park while I get Mom's night out or in!

But, for what we do together? We watch Psych together while eating whatever meal!

We eat out every Sunday after church. We rotate choosing the restaurant each week, and everyone always looks forward to his turn to pick the venue.

Bud makes "giant jumbos". These are his own super ice cream sundaes that are available only two nights per week to children who have been playing actively outside and not just vegging.

We eat dinner in the dining room every night. Table set and the whole deal. I promised myself when we moved into this house that we would not waste one square inch, so we use the formal dining room daily.

Fun question!