Menu

ABC Mouse now has free content!!

Amirah

i know i mention this site before but i just got an email from them with a link to free content area of the site.

it has alphabet and phonics, word families and numbers and has games,puzzles, books and printables its waaaay better than starfall in my opinion as it has quite a bit of free content when i compared the 2. here is the link

http://www.abcmouse.com/home#home/homepage

Edited by Amirah

I was actually debating on joining Starfall as a full member to try and gain access to more of their math activities. However their math section still seemed skimpy. And I feel I get enough phonics with their free site.

Do you feel this ABC mouse has more math activities. I'm trying to check out what their members are entitled to. They are almost twice as expensive as Starfall's yearly rate. Do they have offer enough to make it worth the price?

I was actually debating on joining Starfall as a full member to try and gain access to more of their math activities. However their math section still seemed skimpy. And I feel I get enough phonics with their free site.

Do you feel this ABC mouse has more math activities. I'm trying to check out what their members are entitled to. They are almost twice as expensive as Starfall's yearly rate. Do they have offer enough to make it worth the price?

actually here is the link to the main site http://www.abcmouse.com/ it has a video explaining the different areas of the site and if you scroll down you can see even more information. the yearly rate is for a full curriculum reading ,phonics,math, science they even have a zoo and a farm that explains about the different animals. for each area they have books, games, printable,art, and puzzles. you can set what your kid learns.

so in the math section you would have math books,games, puzzles, coloring sheets etc

is it worth the money well i think there is definetly enough content to make it worth the month plus they have membership for 8 dollars a month so you could test it with your kids and see if they like it and if its woth the money if not you can cancel it.

for me personally its worth it. kumon workbooks are about 10 a piece here in canada and i dont have regular access to libraries other things and i dont have time to search the internet for free stuff to put together.

Edited by Amirah
added sentence

i know i mention this site before but i just got an email from them with a link to free content area of the site.

it has alphabet and phonics, word families and numbers and has games,puzzles, books and printables its waaaay better than starfall in my opinion as it has quite a bit of free content when i compared the 2. here is the link

http://www.abcmouse.com/home#home/homepage

thanks can't wait to get to look at it :D