Menu

Man! My cable went out half way through LOST. SPOILERS.

Can someone give me a quick update to tide me over until I can watch it on the internet? I saw through the guy on the boat asking for a key and Locke finding the blueprints for the cabin. What happens in the rest of the show. And how long til I can watch in online? Thanks!

Last week I missed the end and ABC had it up when I checked in the morning about 9 am or so.

Spoilers

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

The captain of the freighter helps Sayid leave the ship via a small dingy. Desmond stayed behind because he believes Penelope is coming for him. That military thug is determined to kill everyone on the island. The helicopter pilot refuses to fly him back to the island and the military thug kills the ships doctor who is standing next to him. He tells the pilot he will kill people until he brings him back to the island. The captain comes out and tries to stop the thug, but the thug shoots and kills the captain. The helicopter takes off. The pilot is hiding a communicator in a duffel bag and he drops it on the beach for the survivors, but they don't know why, they think they should follow the signal.

Meanwhile, Locke, Ben, & Hugo find the cabin. Locke goes in alone and instead of Jacob he finds Christian, Jack's father. Christian says he knows Jacob and can help John. Locke hears a noise, turns, and sees Claire, who seems quite happy to be there. They don't let Locke ask questions about Claire, but tell him to ask the one important question and he asks, how can I save the island. Claire and Christian look at each other knowingly and the scene shifts to Locke coming out of the cabin. Ben & Hugo ask what happened and Locke says we need to move the island.

The coming attractions show the Oceanic Six arriving home.