Menu

Writing With Skill

• 2 weeks later...
I think the first volume comes out in late autum/early winter of 2011.

There is also going to be a creative writing book. That had my 10 year old doing a little dance!

Who is the publisher/website, please? Can you say what you like about this curriculum? I'm especially interested in finding one to assist with creative writing.

Thanks for your help!

It's available for pre-order on Amazon. It says it is due out in January 2012. The same goes for ALL. When I asked about Advanced Language Lessons here, SWB said that it will likely be available sooner from PHP (in the Fall of 2011). Maybe it will be the same for WWS.

What age range is Advanced Language Lessons?

There is a very recent thread, maybe a week or two ago, where someone posted asking SWB to report on release dates. I do believe WWS is also still slated for a fall release.

Yes, SWB told me on Facebook that the printed books will be out later this year, with downloads earlier. I am hoping that the timing works out so I can use it for the upcoming school year. If not, we'll use R&S and TOG writing assignments to keep us busy.

Blessings,

Lucinda