Menu

Great States or Scrambles States

We have Great States Junior game (ages 4-7), which my little man likes when we actually play it. In all honesty I wish I would have purchased just the original Great States game (ages 7-10). My little man has the Scrambled States paperback book and puzzle which he likes, but I'm not familiar with the game.

Have you seen Sequence States and Capitals? We really like playing this game while listening to the States and Capitals songs.

We just recently got the Scrambled book and have been reading that this week. I like the idea of a board game. I may look into that.

Do you have a i-pad or i-touch? The best 99cents I ever spent was on the Stack the States game. SO addicting and so much fun. My 4 year old loves learning about the states and I can't believe how much she is retaining strictly from that.

Definitely NOT Great States!! We got that game and found typos and incorrect information in it, things that didn't make sense, etc! I had bought it used/but like new on Amazon and couldn't return it because it wasn't the seller's fault the game was awful, so we threw it away.

ETA: And if you click on the lower star reviews there on Amazon, you'll see other people saying the same thing. I just looked at one of the one star reviews and it said:

"My 8 year old daughter LOVES this game!! However... we have come across numerous cards with incorrect answers on them. (Example: What are the two states that start with the letter O? Answer: Oregon and Ohio. Last time I checked Oklahoma was still in the United States.) I am very reluctant to keep playing this with her as I'm wondering how many other answers are wrong that we don't know about. My daughter decided to write the company an e-mail and nicely tell them about the issue and received no response. I am very unimpressed with this company and will not be purchasing products from them going forward"

Edited by NanceXToo