Menu

Who died on Army Wives?

really you do want to know

Although I misssed the very first part of the show

Don't read below if you don't want to know

Oh and they do have the show on line at Lifetime I think.

I've watched it there

so if you want to check before you keep reading do that

oh and I'll put it in white

highlight to see the name

but it was Jeremy Sherwood

I had the same experience last night. Not a dry eye here. I'm so glad I watch after the kids are all upstairs. They tease me about crying like I did.

I was thinking it was going to be Chase because of what Pam did with job stuff. I'm so glad I was wrong. (Highlight to see names)

Then at the funeral "reshow", I had it about under control and then Emalyn said what she did at the end and I started all over again.

I cried 3 times last night .. ... the episode was beautifully written and directed.

My husband was downstairs watching TV, and could hear my audible gasp upstairs when I finally realized who died. Sigh... I don't want to give away any "spoilers."

Even though I was fairly sure who would die I was still holding out hope that it would be a dream or something.

This episode really bothered me. I didn't think Amanda should have died either. Kind of pointless, which maybe was the point, but there could have been a lot of storylines involving her. I honestly thought it would be the dh of someone at the party like someone else said, or the dh of one of the wives (the one that somebody else mentioned as well).

It looks like the next few weeks are going to be pretty intense as well, focusing on this theme, which I guess makes sense. I don't know, I may stop watching. Things like this tend to really effect me even though it is fiction. Not quite sure I can deal with it over an extended period of time. Life itself, including real losses, is hard enough, KWIM?

To add some perspective, I have a ds that just got out of the army last summer, so I guess I'm a little more sensitive to this kind of thing.

Edited by My3Boys

This episode really bothered me. I didn't think Amanda should have died either. Kind of pointless, which maybe was the point, but there could have been a lot of storylines involving her. I honestly thought it would be the dh of someone at the party like someone else said, or the dh of one of the wives (the one that somebody else mentioned as well).

I do wonder why they took him off. I'm wondering if the actor who plays him just wanted off of the show for some reason. I mean, he had already been through an entire ordeal with his friend being killed, then he was suicidal, and he just had a new fiance....it seemed sort of weird to suddenly kill him off.

To add some perspective, I have a ds that just got out of the army last summer, so I guess I'm a little more sensitive to this kind of thing.

Yes, I know what you mean. My brother was a marine who was with one of the first groups into Iraq at the beginning of this war. He had a kid (I think he was 19, so, yes, still a kid to me) hit like that right beside him. The whole time I was watching last night, I couldn't help thinking how lucky I am to still have my little brother.

I really thought it would be Trevor because of the way that spousal relationship has been going lately and because the camera seemed to focus in on her a few times throughout the beginning of the show. I fell for the camera games even right up to the folding and delivering of the flag.

There were several "camera tricks" and right up until the placement of the flag, it looked like it was going in the lap of CJ. Glad it wasn't, though I wasn't ready to say goodbye to any of the soldiers.

It was very emotional, for certain. And any time I see a man cry, I lose it.

Well I should have suspected who it was, if it was one of the others then the wife would be gone.

And after I watched it again Fin wasn't at the service and if it had been Trevor he would have been there.

it was still a hard show to watch.