Menu

Anyone?

Crossposting this from the general board.

Last year we went to the Midwest HS Convention in Ohio. At the time my son (now almost 12) was not reading....well not reading good. We ended up going to this booth http://www.thestrugglingreader.com/ And buying their complete bundle, http://www.thestrugglingreader.com/products.html if you scroll down you will see it.

Anyway, I ended up not having to use it as for some reason (thank the Lord!) he started reading, I guess it just clicked for him. :001_smile:

The thing is it was expensive! I want to sell it to someone who needs it and am willing to take a big loss on it.

My dilemma is, how the heck do I sell it?? :001_huh: Even though we got a convention discount we paid $550 for the whole program.

Has anyone else even heard of it before? Does anyone know of someone that would be interested in buying this?

progress.gif

I've never heard of this, but then again, I haven't been looking for something like this. I guess I would want to know what does "struggling reader" really mean and what this product specifically does to help that compared to other reading products for older children. If someone has heard of this product, they may know and want to buy it from you. If not, you would have to sell them on it based on what sold you on the product, even though you didn't end up using it.

I would also try ebay it wouldn't hurt to list it on other locations. You never know someone else may just be hoping to find it at a discounted price that seen it at one of the conventions. Just don't expect it to sell right away.