Menu

psssst.... yesterday was the two year anniversary

Wonderful!

BTW, please have your dd call mine back as S. is too shy to call A. up!!!!!!

:tongue_smilie:

lol! Okay, I will. Tell her she doesn't have to be shy though, I have her name entered into my phone so I will see when it is her calling and I will let Alexa answer the phone.

What time can she call your house up until? We have free minutes on weekends and after 9 PM so I'm TRYING to limit her to that for the most part- they spent, what, 40 minutes on the phone the first time? haha. You'd think she was 13 instead of 10...

Nance, LOL. Yeah, they enjoyed talking. Have her call and we'll call right back. S. just needs a nudge, but she is dying to talk.

It won't matter if A calls S, or S calls A- it still uses minutes on our plan as we only have cell phones and no land line- no big deal but since Alexa will talk forever if we let her, we're trying to teach her to make calls during free time lol... so if 9 PM isn't too late, I can have her call at 9 maybe tomorrow night? Or if that's too late, I'll tell her to be sure to call this weekend.