Menu

Just sharing my new stamping/tool storage (for scrapbooking)

Lol. Can you believe I don't have any? I have foam applicators for dye inks, and I've looked at the felt ones for alcohol inks and been tempted. Jennifer McGuire has done great things with them. So, what have you done with them?

I do love my chalk inks, Hero Arts stamps, border punches, and I recently received some Copic markers from dh. Using watercolor pencils on a stamped image is fun too. Have you blended with odorless mineral spirits before?

My stuff is scattered around the house. My paper is in cubes in my closet. Lol my embellishments, caressing, small paper pads, trimmer, Silhouette and sizzix stuff are in the office. It would be ideal to have it all in one room, but you have to work with what you have. :)

scrapbookingcopy.jpg

officeentirecopy.jpg

Anyone want to play... name the product?

I just want to know... Where are your alcohol inks? Your collection isn't complete without them! :lol:

Edited by nestof3

Thanks, but as I posted below, things are still rather scattered through the house. I mean, who has paper stored in their clothes closet? lol

That is wonderful, Dawn! I'm quite envious! I would *love* to have a place for my stuff that could be available to me, and yet still put away. Fabulous!

post-1122-13535084648095_thumb.jpg

post-1122-13535084648095_thumb.jpg

Edited by nestof3

I love most of the Ranger stuff... I think my favorite colors are in the Adirondak and Tim Holtz lines. My dd's love the glitter glues. Alcohol inks we break out mainly for special craft projects (coasters, glass... we've done some overlays, and deocrated mini-books that had the plastic...also have done specialty favor containers back when we had the store... we cut them with our accucut and decorated with alcohol inks.) Most of our customers used them to decorate their ATG guns :D

All of my store owner friends can't believe how little I left the store with... I'm a bit embarrassed to say my stash is less than half your size. It all fits on 3 shelves. Part of that is space-related, though. I intend to remedy that problem around Christmas... when I have a whole room for my craft supplies. First on the list is CARDSTOCK. Once we get everything built out, then I'll post photos.

Your stuff looks beautiful.