Menu

complete list of all curriculum

sherry80

I don't think there is such a thing. It would be huge! The previously mentioned ideas were good, but you might also check out rainbowresource.com.

I agree. Order a Rainbow Resource catalog, then camp out on your couch for a few days thumbing through it. It's not exhaustive, but it's a good start. There was a thread recently about secular curricula (which is small percentage of the homeschool market) and the list was long enough to overwhelm me.

I tried to do this just for math (because DH naively asked, "what are all the options?" ;)) and it ran to pages. That didn't even include the old ones that are available used or on Google Books, or the foreign ones that can be ordered from overseas, or the do-it-yourself idea books like Ruth Beechick's.

I have a feeling that this sort of project would be like counting grains of sand on the beach. :)

Wow, I'm not sure it would be possible to compile and exhaustive list. There's curriculum out there that people create themselves and offer on their own websites. So with things like that, the possibilites for curriculum could be endless.

And me, for young elementary science, I just use Evan Moor science books....they aren't really a "curriculum" but they work for us. So I'm not sure how you would count things like that since there's tons of supplemental materials out there.