Menu

Nakia!! I'm flying my freak flag!

LOL Check out my colors! hehehe

Do you remember this thread when we were talking about pink hair. Well, I went to Sally's and looked at the pink extensions but they were a little expensive to buy right now so I did this instead. hehehe :D

003-3.jpg

I know it's messy and my camera sucks so the pic is blurry, but the green is neon and actually glows in the dark. How cool is that!!?? :D hehehehe

Anyway, I had to show you. :) Did you get the pink strip in your hair yet??

You are awesome! I had a streak of bright blue in my hair my senior year of college and my parents freaked out because it was job interview time. They calmed down a bit when I showed them it could be concealed if I pulled my hair up. One of my girlfriends recently got peekaboo purple streaks in her hair all over which a few months later she had redone blonde (her hair is black) and it looked pretty rockin'. She just went back to all black.

You inspire me. Maybe I'll go break out some polish too :001_smile:

You are awesome! I had a streak of bright blue in my hair my senior year of college and my parents freaked out because it was job interview time. They calmed down a bit when I showed them it could be concealed if I pulled my hair up. One of my girlfriends recently got peekaboo purple streaks in her hair all over which a few months later she had redone blonde (her hair is black) and it looked pretty rockin'. She just went back to all black.

Awesome! When I get some money together I'm going to get the streaks for my hair. What do you think?? Blue, pink, green or red?? :D

You inspire me. Maybe I'll go break out some polish too

Awwwww! You're so sweet! :grouphug: What a nice thing to say. You just made my day. :)

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to fly my freak flag, too! I was just talking to my hairdresser yesterday. I *am* going to try one of those extensions in my hair!

Nails, too? WOW! How cool would *I* be?

:D

You've got competition, Girl!!!

LOL Very cool indeed! I got the black crackle polish at Sally's. They might still have some. It's China Glaze. You put it on top of another color and it dries crackly like that and then you just put a top coat on and you're done! I got the black crackle and a hot pink crackle. :D

Awesome!!!

Mine has purple in it right now. :D

Awwwwesooooome!! I'd love to see a pic of it! :) I think I'm going to start with two extensions and attaching them at the nape of my neck so that they show on the underside of my hair. I wear my hair up in a pony tail a lot so it would show the two stripes in the pony tail. :) What color do you think??

Okay, I am starting to feel like a celebrity!! Two threads in a week with my name in the title?!?!?!?! WHOA!!!

Love the nails, btw. I am trying right now to decide how to fly mine this week. ;)

LOL I don't know mama. That ink you got was pretty cool! :)

Fun! I got pink highlights in my hair a few weeks ago, but unfortunately they have faded rather quickly. I'm going to be in a play soon where I'm an 18th century French woman, so I'm going to leave my hair alone until after the play. Then I'm going to ask my hairdresser to make the pink a bit more vivid, so I doesn't disappear. (The pink I have is soft pink, and I have blonde hair.)

Wendi

Fun! I got pink highlights in my hair a few weeks ago, but unfortunately they have faded rather quickly. I'm going to be in a play soon where I'm an 18th century French woman, so I'm going to leave my hair alone until after the play. Then I'm going to ask my hairdresser to make the pink a bit more vivid, so I doesn't disappear. (The pink I have is soft pink, and I have blonde hair.)

Wendi

Oooh that sounds so pretty! How cool you're in a play!! Congratulations! :hurray: :)