Menu

Who else does NOT know what they will be doing next year?

mama25angels

The only thing I am pretty set on is with my 1st grader (she was easier to plan for) my 4th and 8th graders I am not 100% done with my planning. I have a super tight budget too so I have to be very cautious of what I buy because if I can't re-sell I don't want to be stuck with something we both hate.

I honestly don't know why i'm having such a hard time this year, I usually know what we're going to use for next year and am normally in the process of buying it.

This was me last year. It took me almost to the day we were going to start (6 months to be exact) to figure out my dd's 5th grade year. I was flip-flopping with ideas.

With history for my younger crowd too. Although I pretty much know what we'll use this *next year, I know what you're going through :grouphug:

Edited by Homeschooling6

I am nowhere near decided yet. I'm not going to buy anything for a few more months, so at this point it's all in my head anyway. It seems like as soon as I think I've decided, I start rethinking it all again!

:iagree: this is where I am too, just continuing to save until I finally get it figured out.