Menu

Is anyone using the PRE-AAR level with their 2.5 year old?

9arrows4God

I am using it as a review for my Ker who isn't quite ready to blend yet, and little brother 3 is tagging along. He LOVES it. He is getting some of it. I will probably go through it again next year with him, but we'll just see where he is at that point. I so wish this program had been out for my older. It is so much fun!

Bumping up, since I need to call them today. They sent my Deluxe set and were suppose to send an extra student pack and instead sent a spelling student pack. Not sure why they would do that. lol But seeing if when I phone them, it is worth getting the extra pack, or just leave it and get a credit. :O)

Thanks

I think you'll have to get an extra pack because the "My book of letters" isn't sold by itself right now. What I did was coil bind the book so I could make copies, but I'm not sure if you are really "supposed" to do that. I just couldn't afford two kits when I wasn't sure if my ds would even want to color anything (so far he hasn't), and we'll probably go through the program again anyway.

I'm waiting on our set to arrive. My 2.75 yr. old has been tagging along for fun with the free e-book activities, but I don't expect her to formally participate. She's a Leap Frog fan too and likes to watch us do spelling lessons with AAS, but I'm just letting everything be osmosis for now; she's still just tiny :).