Menu

on line french--and stat. course

I am looking for a good but affordable on line french class for my 10th grader. She has one year of Rosetta stone but is not feeling like she has learned much. any suggestions?

Also, she has done Videotext Algebra-and needs to move onto Geometry. Is there any such thing as a Geometry class that includes Statistics? she is NOT mathy and has no desire to pursue math in college and wants to do the least amount of math as possible-She is bright and motivated, she just enjoys the literature/government/history/writing more and looks to college study in those areas.

thanks for ANY suggestions.

pam

Yes, we love, love, love Madame S. who teaches French for The Potter's School. Both my dds are taking French with her this year and I can't say enough great things about her. I believe registration begins sometime in April for next years classes.

Thanks for the information! Is Madame S. a native French speaker? I'm interested in finding out because I looked into Potters School German and in the samples I heard, the teacher's accent was awful! We went with OSU German (it's great!) and I am looking for something similar for French. I would be so happy if Potter's School fits the bill! :001_smile: