Menu

Ancient History Portfolio

thowell

I've not used these, but it looks like they are notebooking pages, with a little more info. given about what is supposed to be put on each page. I think they look good. I was thinking my crafty girl would love the jr. ones. They remind me of the Make Your Own history notebooks from Winter Promise. I was going to go over to the WP website to see what they had for American, but I like the idea of downloads better!

I bought several of these and didn't end up using them. I guess I wanted something that was "grab-and-go". That was the whole point for me in buying a pre-made notebooking program. But the "flexibility" that allows you to use it with any program also means you have to plan it for any program you do use. I didn't find it particularly helpful.

I think, if I were to buy again, I'd go for the Homeschool in the Woods Time Travelers materials instead. Or plain old History Pockets (which we've used and liked). When it comes to just notebooking, we did better on our own than with our (pile of unused) History Portfolios.