Menu

People who disappear

Ok, so I just told hubby... he said "who said anything was gonna happen to you?" Men... I explained what was for and why. I am here so much, ya'll are in my drop down menu on Firefox ;) LOL

I have made this forum my homepage.

(What happened to your avatar? Loved your hair...)

"Does everyone have a moving buddy? If you don't have one:GET ONE!" ~Sheriff Woody, Toy Story

I am picturing all of us holding each others hands on field trips with construction paper signs pinned to each of our sweaters, "If lost please return to The Well Trained Mind Forum". :lol:

SpecialMama knows me irl, so I'm sure she'd sound the alarm if I finally snapped and ended up in a huggy coat. :lol:

:lol::lol:

We should set up a WTM forum facebook page. Not a WTM fan page, but one where we could all access if the WTM is down for awhile.

:iagree::iagree:That is a brilliant idea!

Same. It wouldn't occur to my husband or my boys to post here. In fact, I think if I suggested it they would think I've gone out of my mind. :lol:

Mine too. :glare:

I would totally notice if you weren't here!! Plus, I'm friends with your kids on Facebook, and I'm sure they would post if you went off the deep end. And my sweet baby snakey poo is not going to eat me. I don't care what Cyndi says. :D

(I'm clutchin' the pearls here, dear.) Oh, bless your heart. I love you even when you are THIS wrong! :tongue_smilie: