Menu

You know you're homeschoolers when...

You know your kid is a homeschooler when...

...she comes running up to you at the grocery store saying "Mom! Mom! The Ziggurat of Ur is on a cereal box!"

You know you are a homeschooling mom when...

...you can't resist correcting her. "Oh honey, it looks just like the Ziggurat of Ur! Except that this one is in the jungle and the Ziggurat of Ur was in the desert, so it must be a different step pyramid. But it looks like it!"

Poor kid. :001_unsure: She has a lot to put up with.

You know your kid is a homeschooler when...

...she comes running up to you at the grocery store saying "Mom! Mom! The Ziggurat of Ur is on a cereal box!"

You know you are a homeschooling mom when...

...you can't resist correcting her. "Oh honey, it looks just like the Ziggurat of Ur! Except that this one is in the jungle and the Ziggurat of Ur was in the desert, so it must be a different step pyramid. But it looks like it!"

Poor kid. :001_unsure: She has a lot to put up with.

:lol::lol: I LOVE this!

And you know 'you' are a homeshooler when....your son is still happily chatting with you and plugging away at his school at close to 5 pm when you see the school bus drive by taking kids home who are done with school and feel guilty for making ds 'work'..........and he doesn't notice a thing! :tongue_smilie:

.....when the chiropractor asks ds7 to tell him what he studied about today and ds say, "I will never play soccer with the Mayans." Why? "Because the loosers get their heads chopped off and made into pots!"

Thank you Susan Wise Bauer for the very horrified look on my chiropractor's face. :D