Menu

Itty Bitty Bookworm or Sonlight P3/4

Sukale

I am thinking of starting a VERY LIGHT school shed with my dd in the fall. She will be 3 yrs and 6mths when we start. She has been a little slow with talking, walking, and she is still in diapers. So I thought some kind of program would help me to work with her everyday. I need a plan or I feel lost. I will be taking her to the public library for story time and all of their other toddler activities. Somethings that I am thinking of are

Before five in a row

Itty bitty bookwork

Sonlight P3/4

Any other ideas or which one of these?

SL's P3/4 is a favorite here. It is mostly just great books to read aloud but that fits my preschool philosophy anyway. We've been using it for over 2 years now and there are selections that fit each one of my boys. We do love the matching game and Mighty Mind that come with it too. I've been surprised by how successful a purchase it has been.

I did not like BFIAR and am not familiar with the other program, but we loved Sonlight 3/4. It's the kind of thing where, yes, you could get all the books from the library, but they're all SO good! We just had to have them! (I did buy and return the teacher guide, though.)