Menu

I feel like an idiot

Dh suprised me back in November, he braved Best Buy on Black Friday and got me one of the Nooks they had on sale then.

I haven't really used it all that much, I debated for a while whether to return it thinking I really wouldn't use it. Then when the special was run on Jane Austen's birthday that all her books were free, well....I haven't put my Nook down, I read it every night, lol! :D

Here's where the idiot part comes in. ;) I've been searching all over for certain literature books I want to use with the boys next school year, agonizing over how much it was gonna cost me. Light bulb goes off and I check for ebook versions.

Ta da!!!! I now have all but 3 of the books I need and paid a whopping 95 cents for everything. Silly me for actually spending all that time and worry searching for books when I could have them all for less than a dollar all along. :tongue_smilie:

:iagree:Also you can download pdf books or convert them. Enjoy! oooo, and have you started borrowing books from the library on the nook?

I would if they had anything I wanted to borrow, lol! Our library system has a very limited selection available. Hopefully it'll grow soon.