Menu

Looking for a gardening book

I LOVE this book, it's all I've used since we got married almost 11 years ago. It was a wedding gift. It tells you how to plant, how to harvest, some problems and solutions. It gives you compost and organic info. There are very few things I've had to look up in any other source because of how thorough this book is. I have recommended it many times this spring on here and I will contintue. It's the BEST!!!

I LOVE this book, it's all I've used since we got married almost 11 years ago. It was a wedding gift. It tells you how to plant, how to harvest, some problems and solutions. It gives you compost and organic info. There are very few things I've had to look up in any other source because of how thorough this book is. I have recommended it many times this spring on here and I will contintue. It's the BEST!!!

This is the book I use and recommend on these boards, too. It is a wonderful guide to gardening!

J