Menu

Washington State "Kitsap County Area"

This year will be the 14th year (but my 4th year) for our Countys Homeschool community used curriculum and resource sale. If anyone who is near by wants to come, please do. We get people from as far as Squim and Puyallup. Its a pretty big and a lot of fun.

Where:

Faith Fellowship 6251 NW Newberry Hill Rd

Silverdale, WA 98383

When:

Saturday May 24th, 2008

Time:

9:00 am-1:00 pm

Come one, come all! No charge for this event! Its always free. Please bring the entire family! You will find a wide variety of home school curriculum,

unit studies, toys, games, many more types of educational items and , resources around the community!

Please do not call the church. If you have any question just PM me. I dont attend church their, they are just very generous and allow me to have it in their building. If you have questions or need directions, let me know.

If this post is not ok for this forum... please remove it.... I wont be offended, and I hope I have not offended the owner or anyone else for that matter.

I know! I normally have it the Saturday before the WHO convention, but the church has a wedding that weekend and then the 31st of May was booked with something as well....... it is an annual event... maybe you can come another time??