Menu

Usborne Internet-Linked?

TheAutumnOak

Does anyone know what the difference is between Usborne Internet-Linked books and the titles that are not "internet-linked" (the regular ones)...I am going to need Usborne books for ES next year and want to know which to get and if there is a difference between the two?

There are links available online that suppliment the readings. :) I think clipart as well.

I ran into this situation tonight... I needed the USBorne Internet Linked First Encyclopedia of Our World. In my 'Science' box I had somehow already acquired the USBorne First Encyclopedia of Our World. I was bummed thinking, I might have to buy another OR do without the cool, newer internet links. But I searched it on Amazon, and the cover was the same. So I opened mine up and in the very beginning it has"Using Internet Links".... sure enough at the top of the page in the first Chapter/section there is a box entitled, "Internet Links". So it could be they always had them, but it wasn't getting enough acknowledgment, so they started advertising it in their titles. I'd check the insides first or look for a "sample pages" issue online. Or you could even ask the moms here to check their copies. I am sure many of us have the ones your looking for :)