Menu

S/O Help-Me-Find-A-Piece-Of-Furniture, Too!

I have a small upright electric piano (not just a keyboard, but a full upright style electric piano) in my living room, against the wall. On one side of it there is a small end table, a floor lamp and a chair. On the other side is a book case.

I'm seriously considering giving up the piano. I've been renting it for quite some time and the place where I'm renting it from is not really willing to work with me on a purchase, using some of the money I've paid in rent toward purchase. I really like having the piano, but I don't play it often and could stand to save the $43 a month.

The biggest problem is that I can't figure out what to put in its place if I get rid of it. It just fits in that spot so perfectly, and I can't think of any other piece of furniture that would take its place and not be too big, or too small, or just out of place.

Any suggestions?

I have a small upright electric piano (not just a keyboard, but a full upright style electric piano) in my living room, against the wall. On one side of it there is a small end table, a floor lamp and a chair. On the other side is a book case.

I'm seriously considering giving up the piano. I've been renting it for quite some time and the place where I'm renting it from is not really willing to work with me on a purchase, using some of the money I've paid in rent toward purchase. I really like having the piano, but I don't play it often and could stand to save the $43 a month.

The biggest problem is that I can't figure out what to put in its place if I get rid of it. It just fits in that spot so perfectly, and I can't think of any other piece of furniture that would take its place and not be too big, or too small, or just out of place.

Any suggestions?

Can you post of picture of that part of your living room?

I really like secretary desks. I think I just secretly want one, and if you bought one I could live vicariously through you! :D

Oh..I hadn't thought of that at all! I do need to get a picture up, but that might look nice.

On the other hand, I'm afraid it would become another place for me to pile junk.