Menu

WWE Digital/Hard Copy?

SnMomof7

Well, I've decided to buy WWE but can't quite figure out all the purchase choices. I can get a digital copy (Peace Hill Press) or a hard copy (Amazon.ca) for the same price.

So, help me figure this out. They are both reproducible? I get confused about the hard copy - IS IT reproducible? Did you end up using the worksheets from yours or did you just use notebooking paper?

What to get, what to get...:confused:

Well, I've decided to buy WWE but can't quite figure out all the purchase choices. I can get a digital copy (Peace Hill Press) or a hard copy (Amazon.ca) for the same price.

So, help me figure this out. They are both reproducible? I get confused about the hard copy - IS IT reproducible? Did you end up using the worksheets from yours or did you just use notebooking paper?

What to get, what to get...:confused:

FWIW I think the handwriting lines are way too big and we've never used them (the worksheets) in WWE1 or WWE2. If I had an iPad I'd definitely go digital :001_smile:. If you like to read off your laptop and have it close by your school table you could go digital. It boils down to a preference.

As far as reproducible? Hmmmm. That I don't know. With the digital version you should be able to print as many copies as you want of the worksheets. If you were going to photocopy the textbook that would be tedious. Is there a sample of the worksheets that you can print? The lines are really big and my kids bogged down with them. I had better results using smaller lines.

I also prefer a hard copy and don't like the lines in the workbook either.

I haven't ever done WWE 3 or 4 from the workbook, but at those stages the student has to read the passages. That might make a difference if you want hard or pdf.

The book is okay to copy for your family's use.

The lines get smaller. For whatever reason, they haven't been an issue for us. The girls just adapt to whatever size the lines are. I got the workbooks and the student pages. It would drive me nuts to print out all those pages. But yes, you can reproduce for your own family, either version. I cut the workbooks up so I can keep just a couple of weeks worth of pages in my binder. And the girls get the same couple of weeks worth of student pages in their binders.

Well, my DD decided for me. Now that we're doing R&S in a notebook she feels like the 1/2" lines (I checked the online samples, printed a page and showed her) are babyish :O. She liked the two lessons I did with her, but wants to do them in a notebook :). So, it's hard copy for us!

Well, my DD decided for me. Now that we're doing R&S in a notebook she feels like the 1/2" lines (I checked the online samples, printed a page and showed her) are babyish :O. She liked the two lessons I did with her, but wants to do them in a notebook :). So, it's hard copy for us!

We have FLL and the SOTW AG in digital format and I am glad I got the digital editions. FLL we just use off of the computer and I just scroll down as my son answers the questions so he can't see the answers before he does. He is very visual so I like the fact that I can have it open in front of him on the screen. Also, it was super easy to print the SOTW AG coloring pages, map pages etc.

WWE I had already purchased as printed books. I wish I had at least purchased the workbook digital. Oh well! The lines are big for my son also but he likes the Illustrations on the page so we are using them. We have actually also switched to two lines, following the Spalding approach, in the notebook pages I make for other subjects. Anyway, for the WWE workbook, I just took the back part of the book apart and copied the pages for him and then saved the masters in a binder in page protectors. I then put the back cover back on and made the rest of it back into a book and put contact paper to protect the cover.

Both are reproducible for personal use. I got the digital copy as I find it easier to store, I can print off multiple copies, and I can easily use it again with my dd.

:iagree:I have one hard copy for the instructor's portion, then I buy the student worksheets on digital so I can print out what I need. I have three boys so I plan to reuse the digital worksheets several times.

When my boys used the pages in the book they would just write on the bottom half of the line. They would only write their letters to the dotted line. It makes it similar to the regular notebook lines.