Menu

Thank You

I just want to thank all of you for your help since I have been posting on this forum. It has only been a couple of weeks, but already I feel right at home here. You all are so smart! You blow me away with the advice you give sometimes. There aren't any other classical homeschoolers in my immediate area that I know of so you guys have been a godsend. I had worked myself into a frenzy of anxiety over what curriculum to use in the various subjects with my dd4 (a little silly, I know, but I am naturally prone to anxiety). I had almost given up on the possibility of making a classical education work with my two younger dss (13 and 15, both of whom are somewhat developmentally delayed). But you guys have really rallied around me and shored me up and I feel like the bigger picture is really starting to come into focus. I only wish that I had joined this forum sooner. From the bottom of my heart I appreciate all of you and I count you all as friends. God bless.