Menu

stomach flu or gas bubble??

My little guy woke up this morning (little more than 1 hour ago) complaining his tummy hurt...and has been on the couch...whining and complaining, but he hasn't been sick...yet (hoping he doesn't either...we are to go on vacation tomorrow)...but it seems to kinda come and go...is there anyway to determine if it's the flu (other than the obvious)...don't know what to do to make him comfortable...how long can he do this (without getting sick) before I can start to think it's just a gas bubble...he is prone to have some gas problems...UGH....we are really wanting to go and visit grandparents out of state....

:grouphug:Oh, poor kid. I hope he feels better soon.

yea me too...but now we have to decide what to do about our trip...I mean...we live in Nebraska...our trip was driving to my parents on the other side of Iowa...and then on to Michigan to my in-laws...there the boys were going to see the ball game on the 2nd of Janurary...the tickets weren't cheap...so how long do we wait before trying this trip...do we try...UGH....we were doing so well too...nobody was sick until today...

yea me too...but now we have to decide what to do about our trip...I mean...we live in Nebraska...our trip was driving to my parents on the other side of Iowa...and then on to Michigan to my in-laws...there the boys were going to see the ball game on the 2nd of Janurary...the tickets weren't cheap...so how long do we wait before trying this trip...do we try...UGH....we were doing so well too...nobody was sick until today...

Does he happen to have a cold too? My boy threw up only twice, and we are now convinced it was due to heavy drainage that upset his stomach. Maybe this will pass quickly and NOT be the nasty contagious stomach flu you think it is!

Does he happen to have a cold too? My boy threw up only twice, and we are now convinced it was due to heavy drainage that upset his stomach. Maybe this will pass quickly and NOT be the nasty contagious stomach flu you think it is!

not really a cold to speak off....he threw up 4 times in about 1 1/2 hour span, but hasn't now for almost 2 hours...he is sleeping...and we are still trying to decide what to do as far as our trip....I started another thread based on that decision....ugh....why now???? But I guess it's better than on the road huh??