Menu

Christmas card question

So this is the first year I'm not sending out cards. I have always had a holiday portrait taken and used this as my Christmas card every year. This year with oldest working full time, going to college full time, and seeing his gf, it was impossible to get him to the studio. And next year he'll be away at college. So I've decided not to send picture cards anymore because I can't do it with three of my four kids, can I?

I almost used an animal pic as my card but decided not to do that either. I just decided not to send.

this is what I almost used:

and this is probably my last portrait with all four kids. :crying::crying::crying:

I'm not sure why the picture quality is so bad. I regret taking a more "casual" picture last year as that probably was my last.

If you always sent out picture cards for Christmas, what did you do when the oldest moved out?

I'm nowhere near having a child moving out of the house, but I think I'd send a photo of the kids still at home if I couldn't get all the kids together. I think it is okay for your Christmas card photo to represent your reality. :) People will appreciate that more than getting no photo at all, and your younger children have value even if they don't have their oldest sibling around!

Denise, I don't have a facebook account. Is there a way you can paste it in here?

there have been so many picture threads. I've really tried to get my pics to post and so has dh, who knows everything about computers. He said our files are too large to post. We've tried this several times now.

Sorry, but that is why I opened up a FB acct for online friends only!

I will see if I can upload to Snapfish or something and post a link there.